Spring Lake Estates Prior Lake, MN
SPRING LAKE ESTATES
Prior Lake, MN
Arcon Development, Inc. is pleased to provide you information on one of its newest developments in the City of Prior Lake, Spring Lake Estates. A variety of walkout, lookout, side walkout/lookout and flat lots are offered in Spring Lake Estates. Residents in Spring Lake Estates will enjoy living in a quiet setting that is surrounded by natural amenities, parks and open spaces with great access to schools, recreation, shopping and entertainment. Spring Lake Estates will be served by the Prior Lake/Savage Area School District (ISD 719).
Spring Lake Estates is conveniently located on the north side of County Road 12 (Shoreline Blvd) and just east of County Road 17 (Marschall Road). Spring Lake Estates borders the 580 acre Spring Lake to the south and the Spring Lake Regional Park to the west.
Arcon Development, Inc. is currently offering 60 single family lots with another 18 for future development. A variety of oversized lot choices are available in Spring Lake Estates with lot prices start in the low $100’s.
Strict architectural controls and restrictive covenants are in place for Spring Lake Estates to ensure that the value of your new home and the development is maintained. The architectural control committee carefully reviews each house plan prior to construction providing for a variety of architectural styles and designs. Additionally, a Homeowner’s Association is set up for the neighborhood. HOA dues cover common area maintenance, garbage removal, and maintenance and access to the HOA owned Outlot on Spring Lake and a common dock.
Spring Lake Estates offers homebuyers and builders a new choice of single-family lots in the Prior Lake area in a quiet setting, a great location, and great home values. For further information about Spring Lake Estates, please contact Arcon Development, Inc. at (952) 835-4981 or visit us on the web at www.arcondevelopment.com or www.springlakearcon.com.
SPRING LAKE ESTATESPlats of Stemmer Ridge, Berens Woods & Belmont Estates –
Prior Lake, MN
This is a condensed overview of some of the provisions in the recorded covenant and HOA documents and shall be for information purposes only.
Side Corner: 25’
All Homes must be constructed within the Prior Lake’s ordinances and requirements.
Home Size Requirements
- Minimum two (2) car attached garage required
- Single Floor or Rambler Style Home – 1,850 square feet
- Two-Story Home - Must have a minimum of 1,200 square feet on the main floor and 2,200 square feet of finished living area
- Modified Split-Level Style Home - must have a minimum of 1,500 square feet on two levels above grade (consisting of the building "footprint" levels - not to include the second story) and 2,300 square feet of total living area excluding basement.
- Other Style Homes - Must receive specific case-by-case written approval.
All structures constructed or placed on the property shall be completely finished on the exterior, thereof, within nine (9) months after commencement of construction.
- Front Exterior - Must incorporate materials such as cedar, redwood, brick, stone or stucco. High-grade hardboard, masonite, or hardi-plank style siding/shake may be considered for the front exterior if used in combination with the above named materials and high quality trim. No vinyl, aluminum, or steel siding is allowed on the front exterior except for soffit and facia.
- Side and Rear Exterior - May be high-grade maintenance-free siding materials (all vinyl must be a minimum .044 inch thickness).
- All homes must have either cedar shake shingles or, as a minimum, laminated or architectural shingles which provides a “cedar shake” appearance.
- The roof lines for all homes must have a minimum 8/12 pitch (excluding porch areas)
or be approved by the Architecture Control Committee. All roof overhangs must be a minimum of 12 inches.
- There shall be no galvanized chain link or wire type fencing allowed except for a kennel that is screened with a wood fence, unless approved by the Architectural Control Committee. Vinyl coated chain link fence may be considered by the Architecture Control Committee with specific design and location conditions
- Two trees (minimum 2.5 inch diameter, balled and burlap) are required to be planted in the front yard of each lot unless approved by the Architectural Control Committee. Specific considerations will be made on cul-de-sac lots as to the tree locations.
- The lot owner will be responsible to sod the lot in its entirety, excluding wooded areas, within six (6) months of occupancy, weather permitting.
- Spring Lake Estates Homeowners Association Membership Required. Monthly dues are $53 per month and include common area maintenance (including privately owned outlot on Spring Lake), lake access, common dock usage and garbage removal.
All Home Plans Must Be Approved by the Architectural Review Committee.